Where to Go on a Date
Dating can be nerve-wracking sometimes and figuring out where you should go for a date can be even more stressful. The Vancouver dating scene is thriving, however, and couples are connecting everyday around the city. There is chemistry and love developing on every corner of this amazing city and there are many places to go on a date that are different from the typical movie and dinner idea. Here are some ideas for you to ponder when you are trying to plan your date with your new love or lust interest.
- Go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge for some fun and an adrenaline rush. What could be better than sharing a rush with your date?! It will give you a laugh and you will have loads to talk about after the experience. Tip: Make sure your date is not afraid of heights or you will be out of luck!
- Go to the Observation Deck in the Harbour Lookout Tower in downtown Vancouver. The tower rotates and you and your date can take photos and walk around the deck while taking in views of the city. Tip: Try and go when the sun is about to set and when the sky is clear for that extra touch of romance.
- Science World can be a great place to visit with your date if you want to keep the conversation flowing. You can try out a bunch of interactive experiments and enjoy a good laugh. Why not create chemistry with chemistry?
- Grab a picnic basket and blanket and head to Stanley Park for the day. Romance your date by bringing light snacks like crackers, grapes and brie cheese, along with some wine. Lie back on the blanket and be one with nature.
- Walk along the seawall and get a coffee at one of Vancouver many coffee houses. A walk along English Bay can be very cozy and romantic on a warm summer’s night.
- If you have to spring for dinner, then definitely go to Vancouver’s hidden gem—Villa Del Lupo at 869 Hamilton Street. It is a very romantic restaurant with private dining and exquisite food and wines.
- Go to a Canucks game if you know your date is a fan. Book tickets in advance and go cheer the team on together. Get to know each other over hot dogs and beer!
- Go window shopping together on Robson Street. There are tons of shops to browse through. You can do some shopping together and choose a favorite outfit for your date.
- Go to Kitsilano Beach and sit on one of the many logs and have a coffee. Watching a sunset from Kitsilano Beach can be extremely romantic and mesmerizing!